WE ARE OPEN! Kingsway Boxing Club Has Entered STEP-3!Posted on
After months of Virtual and limited Outdoor Training, we are so happy to finally announce… WE ARE BACK FOR INDOOR TRAINING!!!
INDOOR Classes will be limited to a 50% capacity
Thank you to all of our amazing KBC members, who have been in our corner throughout such challenging times. Although all sense of ‘normalcy’ seemed distorted, your support, along with the immense hard-work and dedication our coaches demonstrated since the start of the pandemic, made it possible for us to remain in operation during several months of lockdown.
Finally, after countless of ups and downs, Zoom links and constantly-changing protocols, we are FINALLY OPENING UP OUR DOORS FOR INDOOR TRAINING AGAIN!!!
✅ NEW Additional Programs:
- Drop-In Classes – 2 LOCATIONS! Various Timing: Reserve Classes
- Every MONDAY – 6:30 pm Weekly HIIT Drop-In Classes begin at our High Performance Studio
- Every WEDNESDAY – 8:15 pm Weekly Boxing & Conditioning Classes begin at our High Performance Studio
- Every THURSDAY – 5:15 pm Youth Class begin at our Boxing Gym Location
- High Performance Trainer, Maria Gernega has opened her schedule for private training Every Monday 10 am – 5:15 pm More Info
- Registered Massage Therapy: Vanessa Lees has joined Team KBC More Info/Book Now
- Stay tuned for announcements about our Amateur Competitive programs.
We are so excited to bring you tons of new programs! Some with familiar faces and some with ALL NEW COACHES who have recently joined the KBC family👇
ADULT Drop In Classes Daily!
These classes are run by Boxing Ontario, Nationally-Certified Coaches. Participants will learn the technical movement and mechanics of boxing, along with being challenged physically in a whole new way. The classes offered at Kingsway Boxing are suitable for all fitness levels!
Daily YOUTH Drop-In Programs
Our Kids 7+, Co-Ed Youth and Girls Youth classes are run by Boxing Ontario, Nationally Certified Coaches. Participants can expect to learn the technical movement and mechanics of boxing, along with being challenged physically in a whole new way. The classes offered at Kingsway Boxing are suitable for all fitness levels!
We’ve had incredible success with our kids and youth programs for over 15 years, proving to be one of our most popular programs yet!
Now Offering High Performance Personal Training…
Maria Gernega is one of our newest Coaches at the Kingsway Boxing Club.
She has a remarkable resume under her belt, including Boxing and HIIT Coach, Mat Pillates and Yoga Teacher 🧘♀️
Rain or shine you’ll be put through drills and skills to keep you moving! Maria’s movement classes will light up your mind and heart, get you strong and agile, and inspire you with rhythm + music 🎼
Now Offering Registered Massage
Vanessa Lees has been in the health and wellness field for over 20 years.
She graduated as an RMT in 2012 and combines these skills with a previous designation of a Certified Natural Health Practitioner in which she learned a variety of healing modalities. She works intuitively on the body.
Please see below for very important notes about your session. Do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support as we return to training.
PLEASE THOROUGHLY REVEIW:
- Your Online Screen: Complete Now — Are You 100%? As we return to the enjoyments of life and summer, it’s important to remember that COVID is still very real. If you’re not 100% please DO NOT COME and read Next Steps
- Parking: We will be using our parking lot for the outdoor training space. (Jutland Location: Please use surrounding lots (front of building), along the fence or far west side of entrance — If you park along the fence, please ensure you’re very close to the fence as trucks need to pass. — Bloor Location: Please always use paid lots)
- Arrive 5 mins Early (BUT NOT LATE): Prior to your classes and sessions, please ensure you/your child is fully wrapped and ready to rumble. How To Wrap
- Masks: Masks are optional while working out while physically distanced (2m). Masks must be worn when entering the facility, Members may enter the facility for use of washrooms and hybrid/virtual classes. Please ensure you bring a mask you feel comfortable wearing for short periods in the case that distanced cannot be maintained.
- Weather Cancellations: In the case of severe weather, we will email clients directly for cancellation, however we are good to go with light showers. Please always check your email prior to class if it’s looking stormy.
- Outdoor Summer Training Tips: Please ensure you bring water and a hat, the sun has a way of creeping up! Loose clothing can help as well as it will protect your skin from the exposure but let you breath. The article link is an important read as many of us haven’t been overly active outdoors, especially with the heat.