REGISTER NOW – CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY!
Our Small Group Classes are physically-distanced, drop-in sessions.
These classes are run by Boxing Ontario, Nationally-Certified Coaches. Participants will learn the technical movement and mechanics of boxing, along with being challenged physically in a whole new way. The classes offered at Kingsway Boxing are suitable for all fitness levels!
Students will be put through a series of drills, both technical and conditioning. The difficulty of the drills vary making classes challenging, however allowing those at lower fitness levels to pace themselves. Conditioning classes include full body conditioning and toning, combination drills and a minimum of 10 rounds of boxing and skipping. These classes will have you working the bag like a pro!
Special Note: We’re now offering Women’s Only Boxing Classes every Saturday – 10 am at THE HIGH PERFORMANCE STUDIOS | 3046 Bloor St. W. Toronto ON. Use the link below to reserve classes below.
Important Note: With physical distancing protocols in place, it’s important you read and agree to the KBC Guidelines BEFORE attending each class: Read KBC COVID Protocols
OPTION 1 – Reserve Classes Now: Use the “Reserve Classes” link and navigate to the class dates you would like to reserve. The system will guide you through the booking process.
OPTION 2 – Request Ongoing Enrollment: If there’s one or more class want to enroll for weekly, we can arrange ongoing enrollment. You can cancel the class reservation within 24 hours of the class without losing a session.
Adult Boxing (Ages 18+) — SMALL GROUP DROP-IN OPTIONS
[JUTLAND LOCATION] THE BOXING GYM | 22-B Jutland Road
- Every Monday at 7:00pm
- Every Tuesday at 8:00pm
- Every Thursday at 6:00am and 8:00pm
- Every Saturday at 9:00am
[BLOOR LOCTION] High Performance Studios | 3046 Bloor Street West
- Every Monday at 8:15pm
- [WOMEN ONLY] Every Saturday at 10:00am
- 5 Class Starter Pack – $105.00
- 10 Drop-In Classes – $225.00
- 20 Drop-In Classes – $400.00
PLEASE READ COVID PROTOCOLS
Here are a few things you should know before we get started:
- Line up outside and wait to be screened by your coach (ensure you’ve got your Daily Screening Tool Complete. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Wear a mask when we first meet. You may take it off once you’ve been placed in your workout section and you begin your physical activity.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon location entry before we start the session.
- Maintain your 6’ separation when training unless you are with the same family or bubble group. Keep your masks handy in case you need to move outside of your allotted space or use the washroom facilities.
- If you cannot make the session, please give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice in advance. This is important for contact tracing.
- Please read full protocols: KBC COVID Protocols.
WHAT TO BRING
- Account Login: Ensure your information is updated so we can communicate any updates
- Come dressed and ready to train, including your workout shoes. Change rooms are off limits due to COVID Protocols. If it’s a rainy day outside, please ensure you wipe your feet throughly
- Bring a full water bottle
- Avoid bringing large bags. But we know you may be coming from school, so we will have cubbies!
[ARCHIVE] ALREADY REGISTERED IN OUR PROGRAMS? KEEP UP WITH CORRESPONDENCE!
Program Update | Jennifer Huggins
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving Kingsway Boxing Family,
I’m contacting you directly today to clarify next steps following the announcement of the “Modified Phase 2” in Toronto, Ottawa and Peel Region.
This announcement directly affects ALL Kingsway Boxing Members and Programs, however as a Licenced Club of Boxing Ontario, we WILL remain open until further notice. Read Official Boxing Ontario Statement
Please note the following steps that MUST be taken Before your next visit:
STEP 1 – Register For Boxing Ontario Recreational Licence ($25.00 Annually): (MANDATORY PHASE 1 & 2) This Licence will allow access to our facilities throughout Phase 2 and ensures the member is covered under the Kingsway Boxing Club & Boxing Ontario insurance.
Important Note: 2020 licences are valid until Dec. 31 2020. Competitive Boxers holding their Boxing Ontario Competitive Licence do not require the Recreational Licence.
- Part A: REGISTER NOW – ALL Returning clients require this licence. *Note that Competitive Boxers holding their Boxing Ontario Competitive Licence do not require the Recreational Licence. This Licence ensures the member is covered under the Kingsway Boxing Club insurance.
- Part B: COMPLETE FORM (attached) – Please complete the form and send to email@example.com (use CamScanner for smartphones)
STEP 2 – Complete KBC Screening Tool BEFORE Every Visit: Complete Now & Save Link For Easy Access
Thank you for your patience and support, we appreciate it more than words!
In The Meantime, Keep Your Hands Up… And Clean! 👊