⚠️ BOXING ONTARIO LICENCE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL CONTACT TRAINING
⚠️ Read Before Proceeding — Important Note: Boxing Ontario Licensing is mandatory for all boxing activities, however if you are not engaging in contact (sparring or competition), you only require the Recreational Licence ($25.00) Buy Now
STEP 1: REGISTER FOR ANNUAL BOXING ONTARIO MEDICAL
Print the Boxing Ontario Medical form and bring to a licensed physician. If you need us to recommend a doctor please speak to a coach on your next visit.
Once medical has been completed by physician provide original copy to Kingsway Boxing before moving onto Step 2.
- Medicals dated 3 months or over will not be accepted.
- Medicals are still valid for 1 calendar year (from the date of the medical) but must be 3 months or less at the time your annual registration is submitted.
- For example, a medical completed June 1st 2021 would not be accepted in October, as it’s over 3 months.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR ANNUAL BOXING ONTARIO LICENSING
Recreational Membership – All Ages Buy Now
Complete the Recreational Membership Form if you wish to partake in boxing for fitness only. Submit digitally signed form before your first visit.
Adult Competitive Membership – 19+ Buy Now
Complete the Adult Membership form if you are between the ages of 19 and 39 (within the year). Submit digitally signed form in combination with completed Medical Form (above) on your next visit to sparring class.
Youth/Junior Licence – Ages 11 – 18 Buy Now
Complete the Youth/Junior Membership form if you are between the ages of 11 and 18 (within the year). Submit digitally signed form in combination with completed Medical Form (above) on your next visit to sparring class. Include scanned printout of your birth certificate or heath card for proof of age.
Initiation Boxer – Ages 10 and under Buy Now
Complete the Initiation Boxer Form for children ages 10 years old and younger. Submit signed form in combination with completed Medical Form (above) on your next visit to sparring class. Include scanned printout of your birth certificate or heath card for proof of age.
For all forms and fee structure information pertaining to Boxing Ontario and Boxing Canada, please see More Info
[ARCHIVE] KEEP UP WITH CORRESPONDENCE SENT OUT TO REGISTRANTS
Sept. 10 2021 | Medical Update
See action items below and complete PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Medical Date: Sept. 12 2021
- Time: Arrival Times Vary (see attachment sent by email to participants)
- Address: 22-B Jutland Rd. Toronto ON.
- [Attached] Please verify your time slot — Arrive 5 mins early but NOT LATE
- [Attached] Print & Fill Out Boxing Medical — BEFORE ARRIVAL complete top portion including height and weight (sign and date the bottom)
- Complete COVID Screening Tool — Please complete before appointment and present on arrival
Parking and Logistics:
- We will be using our parking lot for the outdoor physical distancing. Please use surrounding lots (front of building including Metal Supermarket), along the fence or far west side of entrance — If you park along the fence, please ensure you’re very close to the fence as trucks need to pass.
- On arrival, please line up socially distanced in Kingsway Boxing parking lot and you will be checked in by one of our team.
Fight Team Doctor, Dr. Venturi, will be onsite at the Kingsway Boxing Club for a special boxer medical session. To allow for physical distancing, you will be contacted with an arrival timeframe, please ensure you arrive on time but not more than 5 mins early.
Medical Date: Sunday Sept. 12, 2021
- Arrival 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Medical Cost: $25.00 (Must Register Prior to Sept. 11)
- BEFORE ARRIVAL: Print and Complete Medical Form — Print the Boxing Ontario Medical form and bring with you (top section and signature)