After Much Anticipation, We Are Now Welcoming Boxers Into Our Youth Amateur Boxing Program
Our Youth Boxing Programs are run by Canadian National Coaches Jennifer Huggins, Virgil Barrow, Phil Daniels alongside our Boxing Ontario Assistant coaches. After recognizing the incredible impact the sport has had on their lives, the team felt it was necessary to share their passion for boxing with the youth of the community.
Those who participate in these classes learn the technical components of the sport, and are given an opportunity to explore their confidence in ways that will help them in all walks of life. The Youth Boxing Membership is appropriate for participants ages 11-19 and generally requires a good understanding of the sport.
Youth boxers will develop a true understanding of:
- The rules of Olympic Boxing
- Basic boxing technique
- Shadow boxing
- Heavy, speed and double ended bag work
- Self defence
- Offensive tactics
- Safe atmosphere to explore optional Sparring/Competition
- Unlimited Teen Conditioning and Sparring classes at Boxing Gym Location
- Unlimited access to the “Open Training” at the Boxing Gym
- Member rates for all specialty and seasonal programs (including programs at The HIGH PERFORMANCE STUDIOS | 3046 Bloor St. W. Toronto ON.)