Upper Body Strength & Tone Series
- Enhanced Cardiovascular Health
- Improved Total-Body Strength
- Better Hand-Eye Coordination
- Decreased Stress
- Improved Body Composition
- Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem
Recent studies have shown that as we get older, it’s more important than ever to maintain some form of regular exercise. Although the obvious physical health benefits are fairly easy to list, the mental health benefits are equally as important. As more research is done, we are learning how important physical exercise and diet are to the prevention of such diseases as dementia and Alzheimer’s.