KINGSWAY BOXING CLUB AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIOS PROFIT SHARING PROPOSAL:
✅ The Kingsway Boxing Partnership Program is an incentivized compensation program that provides a no-risk opportunity to independent contractors.
✅ This program awards independent trainers, coaches and practitioners (contractors) a percentage of the company’s profits. Split is determined case by case with individual partner.
✅ The amount awarded is based on the company’s earnings based on a specific program set up/administrated by the contractor (payout schedule/term to be determined).
✅ Unlike employee bonuses, profit sharing is only applied when the company sees a profit.
✅ Location rental fees are waived and the essential program equipment and administrative tasks are taken care of by Kingsway Boxing Club
✅ Marketing strategies and materials will be developed in partnership with Kingsway Boxing’s team. The pattern can contribute as much as they would like, alternatively the partner can rely on the standard templates provided by our team.
PROGRAM PARTNERSHIP EXAMPLES:
Warrior Women Fit with MMA Fighter Melissa Karagianis
Brought to you by professional MMA fighter, Melissa Karagianis, Warrior Women Fit classes are 45 min and suitable for all fitness levels. These classes are fun , challenging and different then the typical bootcamp class . Melissa has incorporated kickboxing and bodyweight exercise into this high intensity fat blasting workout. Warrior women Fit classes will not only get you into the best shape of your life, it will also leave you feeling empowered!
TOTAL-BODY CONDITIONING BY JO-ANNE SHEFFIELD
These classes are conducted at our fully-renovated High Performance Studios, incorporating head-to-toe fitness into a fast and effective workout.
HIIT Conditioning incorporates interval training, functional fitness, strength training, and stretching and is suitable for all fitness levels.
***SPECIAL SCHEDULE DETAIL
Introducing, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Clare Hickey
Clare is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and is in her second year of study to become a Naturopathic Doctor through the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto.
Her approach to wellness is centred around simplicity and practicality. She aims to empower her clients to have the nutritional science and knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about their health.
PROGRAM LOGISTICS AND ADJUSTMENTS:
- If your program is set for 12 weeks and clients cannot make it in for the set number of classes, it’s important to consider the following:
- If you do this for one client, you will have to do it for all. It may not seem like a big deal now, but when 3-5 different clients start asking you to adjust their packages it becomes a headache
- It reduces space in your classes from people who may take the entire program.
- As a bonus to the partnership and the clients attending programs, we allow clients to make up missed classes in our general programs. We will talk more about this on the call
- Programs have been prices competitively, reducing the per/class rate based on the enrolment of the program.
- Please amortize the classes if you decide to adjust program length for an individual
- Create a slightly higher per-class rate as there should be more valuable to the clients who paid for the entire program. This rate should be based on the regular cost per class (not the early bird rate)
- Please cc Kingsway Boxing Club into correspondence with the client in order to help complete the special adjustment.
- You MUST make sure the client notes which program they’re enrolling for, and the number of sessions
- you can find this special payment via. kingswayboxingclub.com —>Buy Now (bottom of the page)
PROFIT SHARING AGREEMENT:
This Profit Sharing Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into as of [DATE] by and between [COMPANY NAME] having its principal place of business located at [3046 Bloor St. W] (the “Company”) and [REPRESENTATIVE] having its principal place of business located at [REPRESENTATIVE ADDRESS] (the “Representative”), both of whom agree to be bound by this Agreement.
WHEREAS, the Company has developed [PRODUCT] (the “Product”) and holds ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Product;
WHEREAS, the Company desires to hire the Representative to market the Product for sale; and
WHEREAS, the Company and the Representative desire to enter into an arrangement whereby [PARTNER 1] and [PARTNER 2] will share the profits realized from the sale of the Product due to the efforts of the Representative according to the terms and conditions herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties hereto, the Company and the Representative (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
- TERM. This Agreement shall last from the date of execution until terminated by thirty (30) days’ written notice by either party.
- EFFECT OF TERMINATION. Upon termination according to section 1, the following shall occur:
- The Representative shall continue to receive the profit share described herein from any continuing sales as a direct result of the Representative’s efforts; (The Company is responsible to fulfil the program to completion to receive payout for the term)
- The Representative shall direct all further inquiries regarding the Product back to the Company;The Representative shall return or destroy any physical or digital copies of the Company’s proprietary information in its possession including (but not limited to) marketing material, business plans, customer lists, and pricing information.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF REPRESENTATIVE. In consideration for the profit share granted herein, the Representative shall perform the following duties:
- Performing research and other prospecting duties with regard to potential customers;
- Completing paperwork as needed; and
- Performing other such duties and services as may be assigned by the Company to accomplish the aims of this Agreement in the time, place, and manner deemed appropriate by the Representative.
- PROFIT SHARE. In consideration of the duties performed hereunder, the Representative shall be entitled to [X% PERCENT] of the profits earned for sales of the Product that are a direct result of the Representative’s efforts. 3% of gross revenue will be deducted to cover Mindbody/Creditcard Processing Fees.
- To be considered a “direct result” of the Representative’s efforts, substantially all of the contact with a customer that leads to a sale must have been made by the Representative. Although initial contact and contact at the sale point shall be factors to consider, they are not determinative of such sale being a “direct result” of the Representative’s efforts.
- “Profits” are deemed to be calculated by the sale price less any expenses by the Company paid on behalf of the Representative in furtherance of the sale and the cost of goods sold.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. The Parties agree that the Parties shall be considered independent contractors and not agents or employees of the other Party. Neither Party shall have authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, nor to take any action which shall be binding on the other Party, except as may be expressly provided for herein or authorized in writing.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. The Representative shall not, in any fashion, form, or manner, either directly or indirectly:
- Disclose or communicate to any party any information relating to the Company’s business or the Product including (but not limited to) customer lists, price points, or marketing plans (the “Confidential Information”);
- Duplicate any Confidential information;
- Use any Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Company; or
- Assist a third party in using any Confidential Information in any manner but solely for the benefit of the Company.
- APPROVAL OF MARKETING MATERIAL. The Representative shall receive written confirmation from the Company in using any marketing materials related to the Product that were not directly provided by the Company.
- EXPENSES. The Representative shall not be entitled to reimbursement for any expenses except those that have been previously approved in writing by the Company. Should the Company require travel by the Representative, the Company shall reimburse the Employee for such travel expenses, along with reasonable lodging and meal expenses upon presentation of receipts of such expenses.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The Representative agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from and against any all third-party claims (or other actions that could lead to losses by the Company) that are based upon the Representatives (a) violation of the law, (b) violation of this Agreement, or (c) violation of any third party’s rights.
- NO MODIFICATION UNLESS IN WRITING. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement represents the full understanding of the Parties and shall supersede all previous oral or written agreements regarding the subject matter herein.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [STATE] and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in [COUNTY], [STATE].
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Consulting Agreement, both Parties by its duly authorized officer, as of the day and year set forth below.