If you’re looking to improve your sport performance, increase your cardiovascular fitness, build muscle and tone your core, Coach Jo-Anne’s STRENGTH & CONDITIONING class is for you. 💪
This class is developed for every age and fitness level and each class is varied so you won’t plateau or become bored with the workout. Working with a combination of equipment, this 45 minute class is fun and effective!
What is STRENGTH & CONDITIONING?
This strength and conditioning class will incorporate cardio, drills and strength training in a fun 45 minute class. All fitness levels are welcome and encouraged.
✅ 45 minute sessions
✅ Cardio, strength and core training
✅ A welcoming and encouraging environment for ALL fitness levels
[PROGRAM OPTIONS] STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
[WINTER 2023] START DATE: Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023
- Every Thursday: 6 pm – 6:45 pm
- Course Duration: 8 Week Program | January 12 – March 2, 2023
- Location: High-Performance Studios | 3046 Bloor St. W.
- Program Options: $200.00 Regular Cost | Early Bird Rate: $185.00 [Must Register 2 weeks prior to the course start date to be eligible for Early Bird Rates.]
- If this program is already in session, please Contact Us for prorated options.
📆 Program Already In Session? Please Contact Us for prorated options if this program is already in session.
Jo-Anne Sheffield | High Performance Instructor, Personal Trainer
Jo-Anne is a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Fitness Instructor. Her experience and enthusiasm make her classes high energy and fun. An avid runner and marathoner, Jo-Anne believes cross training is an important part of developing overall fitness. Her classes are designed to strengthen muscles, maintain a strong core, increase cardiovascular output and promote flexibility.
Jo-Anne’s motto is “Just keep moving” and while she has run many races she is particularly proud of her two Boston marathon finishes.
CanFitPro PTS, CanFitPro FIS, CanFitPro Active Aging Certificate, CPR-A
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a water bottle and a small towel. We have plenty of weights, bands and mats that are thoroughly sanitized when each class has ended. No need to bring your own equipment. I will have everything set up for you, so you don’t have to grab anything.
- Please try to bring the least amount of clothing and gear as possible. There will be cubbies available for your bags and coats that will be sanitized after every class.
As we build routines, it’s important to continue keeping our community safe! Please be aware of any possible symptoms and contact us if you’re unsure.
Our staff, trainers and coaches will be following strict protocols limiting contact and ensuring the safety of our clients. In addition to cleaning in between clients and classes, a deep clean and sanitization of all locations are conducted at the beginning and end of each day.
Thank you for your support!
[ARCHIVE] Keep Up With Correspondence Sent Out To Program Participants
December 7, 2022
Hi and thanks for letting me know you are interested in doing a Thursday night bootcamp with me starting in January. Here are all the details and a link to register. I’m limiting the class to 10 people so please sign up asap to reserve your spot. And, thanks for the boost! I had so many people say yes to the class I’m blushing!
DATE & TIME
Thursday night 6:00-6:45pM
January 12 – March 2
COST – 8 weeks
$185 Early bird (must sign up two weeks prior to start)
REGISTER HERE 👇