TASTE OF THE KINGSWAY 2016
Saturday Sept. 10 and Sunday Sept. 11 | 11 am to 6 pm Both Days
Join the Kingsway Boxing and Fight To End Cancer Families outside of our studio location at Royal York and Bloor on Saturday Sept. 10 and Sunday Sunday Sept. 11 all day! This will be our 10th Annual attendance at the festival and we are celebrating with Boxing Lessons, Raffles, Special Packages and much more!
This annual fall festival runs along Bloor Street West between Prince Edward Drive and Montgomery Rd., isn’t the same old food festival – this is a culinary experience!
The Taste of the Kingsway is renowned for the quality of entertainers showcased on our TWO GRAND STAGES with continuous live entertainment from well known artists, performers and musicians.
Over 200 exhibitors will be participating in this year’s event. Beer & Wine Gardens. Food! Be sure to come out and support Kingsway Boxing and The Fight To End Cancer (Festival Specials Listed Below).
50% of all Kingsway Boxing Club event sales will be donated to the Fight To End Cancer benefitting the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- $2.00 Boxing Lessons
- 400 Punch Challenge
- ALL participants receive a special gift valued at $80.00 (courtesy of Fight To End Cancer) and challenge winners additionally receive Beginner Package ($150.00 value)
- $95.00 FightCamp Special Registration (-$55.00 off regular price)
- $55.00 Beginner Packages (reg. $150)
- 1 Private Lesson
- 3 Scheduled Classes
- 1 month Unlimited Access To Individual Training Hours
- Become A Fighter | FTEC2017 Tryout Registration
- Register as a charity fighter in our exclusive corporate program Fight To End Cancer
- 2017 Tryout/Orientation Saturday Oct. 1, 2016 @ 10:30 pm
- More Info/Application