January 1, 2019 - January 1, 2021$150 – $250
Important Note: Our programs run as 6-12 week sessions. If you don’t see the date options you’re interested in, this means that the session has already commenced. It may be possible to make arrangements to join an existing session if the program session has already started. Contact Us
OFF-THE-ROPES BOXING PROGRAM OPTIONS
Start Date: Wednesday, Mar. 11, 2020
Every Wednesday and Friday: 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm
Course Duration: 6 Weeks | Wednesday, Mar. 11 – Apr. 24, 2020 (Note: No class on Friday, Apr 3rd & 10th (Provincial Championship & Long Weekend)
Location: High-Performance Studios | 3046 Bloor St. W.
Early Pricing Options: Must Register 2 weeks prior to the course start date to be eligible for Early Bird Rates (if the session has already started contact us to inquire about prorated cost)
- Option 1 – 1x per week $150.00 (Regular $175.00)
- Option 2 – 2x per week $250.00 (Regular $275.00)
STEP 1. NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION Use The Link Below To Register Now *new clients only
STEP 2. MAKE PAYMENT: Select program above or Buy Now *note client’s name in payment form if different from buyer (if the program is in progress please contact us for late registration)
STEP 3. GET TRAINING!
Brought to you by amateur Olympic-style boxer, Anatolyy Mykhayletskyy, Off-The-Ropes Boxing classes are 1 hour and suitable for all fitness levels. These classes are fun, challenging and different than the typical Bootcamp class. Off-The-Ropes Boxing classes will work your whole body and mind. Our boxing trainers will lead you through rounds of different punches and combos. You will receive a high level of cardio, muscle strength, sharp reflexes and a focused mind. You will see an improvement in not only in your physical strength but in your mental strength as well.
BONUS – All warriors will get a free access membership to our Boxing Gym Location during open training hours for the duration of the program!
- The Workout: The Off-The-Ropes Boxing includes fun are filled classes with fun boxing drills. The classes will include a combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core, and functional movement exercises. You will get EVERYTHING you need!
- Time Efficient Training. Our classes are 60 minutes in length. Get you in and get you out. We keep you moving and burning fat from the first minute to the very end!
- NEVER Plateau! The body hates change! It would much rather do the same thing every minute of every day. Well we have news for you…when you do the same exercise routine day in and day out you stop seeing results or “plateau.” Throughout our classes we utilize the principle of muscle confusion. You will NEVER do the same workout twice! Why is this good? Because…your body will never adapt and you will never plateau! You will get results and they will come quick and continue to come!
- Positive Energy: Our programs are about a team environment where both your trainers and fellow teammates motivate and challenge you to reach your highest potential!
- KBC Family: Make new friends and become a part the Kingsway Boxing – Off-TheRopes Boxing family! Everyone supports each other and it’s an experience like none other. Come and see for yourself! Get fit and have fun!
ABOUT YOUR COACH | Anatolyy (Toly) Mykhayletskyy
Inspired by his father who was also an amateur boxer, Anatolyy (Toly) Mykhayletskyy has been boxing since the age of 7. Born in Ukraine, Toly decided to make the switch to kayaking when he turned 12, a sport which he continued on to compete at an international level for over 10 years. He became Russian junior champion, Canadian U23 champion and competed at various international competitions. Toly also competed at the U23 World Championship in Portugal where he represented Canada in 2015.
In 2016, after his numerous accomplishments in the sport of Kayaking, Toly decided to retire from paddling and to switch back to boxing. He’s now coaching with the Kingsway Boxing team, and at the same time training once again as an amateur boxer.
In his words:
“I always push myself to the limits to achieve the highest results, together we will make sure that you achieve yours!”